Advance tickets for this year's Tramlines are now offsale, but you'll still be able to get day wristbands on the door of all participating venues. Advance ticket holders will need to exchange tickets for wristbands at City Hall before entering venues. Please see below for details. See the FAQ page for a list of all participating venues and stages.
Buy tickets in person
You can buy tickets in person on the door from all core venues and stages. Participating venues are Devonshire Green, O2 Academy, City Hall, Leadmill, Plug, The Harley, Queens Social Club, Penelopes, Yellow Arch, Hope Works, CADS, DQ, Fez and DLS. Box offices will open when the festival begins.
Advance ticket holders will be able to collect their wristband from the ticket exchange point at the main entrance of City Hall on the weekend of the festival. The wristband exchange will be open during the following times: Friday 4pm-12am, Saturday 9am-10pm, Sunday 9am-5pm.
Terms and conditions
- You must exchange this ticket for a wristband in our box office before entering a participating venue.
- The box office location and opening times will be publicised on Facebook, Twitter and this website.
- Ticket holders must collect their wristband in person. You will not be able to pick up a wristband on behalf of someone else, and all wristbands must be worn immediately upon collection.
- Please note: Entrance to venues and stages is subject to capacity restrictions.
- All tickets sold by, or on behalf of, Tramlines are sold subject to the Terms and Conditions of the festival.
- Events may be age restricted and it is the responsibility of the ticket holder to verify before purchasing. Please contact info[at]tramlines.org.uk for more information.
- Tickets cannot be cancelled or exchanged after purchase unless the event is cancelled, rescheduled or otherwise stated.
- Tramlines will not take responsibility for the validity of tickets purchased from unauthorised agents or other sources.
- Tramlines can not be held responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Unlawful resale, or attempted unlawful resale of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation without refund or other compensation.
- Tickets cannot be used for competitions, promotions or advertising without written permission of the event organisers. Failure to adhere to these conditions may result in the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the venue without refund or other compensation.
- Tramlines reserves the right to refuse admission, and customers may be subject to a search on entry.
- Customers may be ejected or not permitted into festival venues and will be asked to surrender tickets held by the ticket holder, if, in the reasonable opinion of the organisers, the ticket holder is a risk to the safety of any patron or affects the enjoyment of other patrons; and/or the running of the event; and/or the ticket holder’s behaviour is deemed unacceptable. Examples include: being (or appearing to be): drunk or incapable or intoxicated, underage (where relevant to the event), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, declining to be searched or are in breach of the ticket Terms and Conditions.
- Ticket holders consent to any filming and sound recordings as members of the audience.
- Customers are requested to address any special access requirements in advance of their visit by contacting info[at]tramlines.org.uk
- Please consider our neighbours and leave the festival quietly.
- The venue and event promoter are not liable for any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangement made relating to the event or cancellation of the event.
- Flashing lights may be used as part of the event production.
- Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- The Promoter, The Venue and Ticket Agents accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.